Taste of Alpharetta, GA
Activity: Taste of Alpharetta
Location: Across from Alpharetta City Hall at 2 South Main Street, Alpharetta, GA 30009
OMG!!! This was one of the best tastes I have been too. Not only because a lot of local (not chain) restaurants where present, but also because the sample prices/quantities ($1-3 per sample) where reasonable and the food… ohhh myyy the food!!! Lets say most places actually cooked there.
List of participating restaurants… and my reviews. I was too busy eating so i forgot to take pics of things.
- Andretti Grille – I had their House-Smoked Pulled Pork with Smoked Gouda Mac-N-Cheese, it was ok
- DaVinci’s Donuts – They had a Maple Bacon donut so i had to buy it. It wasn’t bad but I thought it was ok
- Nothing Bundt Cakes Alpharetta – I tried their really tasty red velvet cake and their chocolate cake.
- OPULENT – I had an amazing Lump Crab Cake on top of Truffle Corn Broth and Arugula Salad
- Fresh Lettuce -I had an arugula salad (Arugula, goat cheese, figs, walnuts with Lemon Herb Vinaigrette) it was ok
- Sage Woodfire Tavern – I had a very nice salmon sample freshly cooked
- Salt Factory Pub – I had the Alpharetta Burger Slider. It has prime beef, pulled pork, coleslaw, tobacco onions and mustard BBQ.
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory – I had their cinnamon gelato, it was ok, I have had much better
Places I didn’t get to try out but I have been too
- Atlantic Seafood Company
- Alpha Soda (Diner) – I have been here for lunch and it was ok
- Bagel Boys Café – I had their Canyon Cooler Smoothie (Banana & Strawberry) it was ok, mine is better
- Bite Bistro & Bar – I been here for lunch and their Steak Sandwich is DELISH (caramelized onion/fig/white cheddar/balsamic glazed tomato/arugula/aioli/holeman & finch ciabatta)
- BurgerFi (Natural Burgers)- The line for this place was really long so i didn’t stop. I have had their Breakfast Burger and OMG to die, I am not crazy about their fries, that includes the Parmesan Cheese & Herbs fries
- Figo Pasta (Pasta)- I think their pasta is ok
- Gigi’s Cupcakes (Cupcakes)- I didn’t see anything exciting to buy
- Lobster House (Buffet) – I have been here for lunch and it was ok
- Mambo Jambo Café (Cuban/Peruvian) – When I need my Spanish fix for lunch this is where I go. The food is SOO good!!!
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt (FroYo)- who doesn’t love some FROYOOOO
- Millers Atlanta Alehouse (Pub) – I have been there before, is Pub food, nothing special
- Publix Apron’s Cooking School – I didn’t check this place out but i have taken cooking classes there and it was lots of fun
- Sally’s Gluten Free Bakery – I LOVE SALLY’S!!! I do not have celiac but their bake goods are SOO GOOD, my favs are the chocolate chip cookies and their sweet potato breads, but no like everything is fantastic
- Tin Roof Kitchen (Gluten Free) – Crunchy French Toast and it was really good
Places I didn’t get to try out
- BBQ: 3 Brothers BBQ, Grand Champion BBQ, Smokejack BBQ
- Mediterranean: Café Efendi Mediterranean Cuisine, Seven Seas Mediterranean Café, Taziki’s
- Breakfast, Delis & Cafes: Another Broken Egg, Cuzi Fresh Café, McAlister’s Deli, Wildflour
- Italian & Pizza: Ippolito’s Italian Restaurant, LaCasa Italian Grill, Spice-Brick Oven Kitchen Tapas Bar, Your Pie Roswell
- Bakeries, Pastries, Cakes, Chocolates: Alpine Bakery, M Chocolat, The Cake Shoppe
- Pub, Taverns & : Hop Alley Brew Pub, KickShaw, Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub, Village Tavern
- Caribbean: Spice Afro Caribbean Cuisine Tassa Caribbean Buffet (been told this place is fantastic)
- Asian: Kiku Japanese Steak House
- Stake: Little Alley Steak
- Southern: Milton’s Cuisine & Cocktails, The Mill Kitchen & Bar
- Markets: The Fresh Market
- Indian: Madras Chettinaad, Tadka & Inchins Bamboo Garden
- Wine: Sip Wine
- Juice and Italian Ice: Primo Italian Ice, Robeks Juice
- Sandwich: Rising Roll Gourmet
- Coffee: Mugs on Milton
- Mexican: El Porton
ABOUT TASTE OF ALPHARETTA
Taste of Alpharetta has become an annual tradition for festival-goers, families and food connoisseurs for 24 years. Make reservations on your calendar to dine in Historic Downtown Alpharetta at over 60 restaurants in one fun night. Sample delicious appetizers, entrees and desserts from the top menus in town. Enjoy culinary demonstrations, activities and entertainment to please every palette. Free Admission. Food tickets are $.50 each and restaurants participating in the Taste will charge $1-3 per food sample.
Music Stage will have harmonic rock/folk/R&B bands. A separate Culinary Stage will pair top area chefs against one another in contests. Party with metro Atlanta radio stations. Play at the Fun Zones. Come out and enjoy Alpharetta’s premier dining experience!
Learn more HERE